Home > Forum > Categories > Yardsale > WTB Dynafit Manaslu 188's

WTB Dynafit Manaslu 188's

• jwplotz
  • [jwplotz]
More
14 Mar 2023 21:52 #236381 by jwplotz
WTB Dynafit Manaslu 188's was created by jwplotz
Hello!

Looking to buy some Dynafit Manaslu skis, as my current ones are in pretty rough shape.  Let me know if you are looking to get rid of some that aren't completely dead..

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• filbo
  • [philgallagher46]
More
10 Apr 2023 09:35 #236438 by filbo
Replied by filbo on topic WTB Dynafit Manaslu 188's
I have a pair of DPS Wailer 106 Tour skis that are 185 cms.   The powder blue ones that came on the market in 2019. They are mounted with a pair of Dynafit Vertical ST's an older binding but still in excellent shape and condition, set for a size 28 boot.  They were a turn on from a friend who was feeling generous and I got them for free.   I put my old bindings on them and have skied them just a few times as the length is a touch long for me.   I am more comfortable in a 178 cm length or 180.   The skis are nearly brand new due to the few times they have been skied.   I am not touring as much as I used to due to my age and have been looking for someone who might enjoy and use this beautiful ski.  
If you or anyone else here has an interest in this ski send me a PM and we can discuss a reasonable price or even a trade of sorts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.