Home > Forum > Categories > Yardsale > FS: Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout W's 24.5 boots

FS: Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout W's 24.5 boots

• Alisse
  • [Alisse]
More
26 Jan 2023 14:42 - 26 Jan 2023 14:45 #236224 by Alisse
I bought these new in October online, wore them four times, and decided they didn't fit my feet very well. EXCELLENT condition. I'm bummed these didn't fit my feet because they were stiff!

Size 24.5, BSL 283mm
$600

I still have the screws to adjust the forward lean, as well as laces if you're into those.

I am in NE Seattle; willing to ship, you pay.

Skimo Co skimo.co/tecnica-zero-g-scout-women says:

"Four buckles and 55° range of motion rarely combine in one package, but the Zero G Tour Scout boot isn't your everyday boot. Here in the shop, we tend to develop favorite products in each category, and if you're a lady skier and are looking for a hard-charging four buckle boot, this is likely to be the first option we have you try on. If you like to ski hard and tend to blur the lines between in-bounds and the remote backcountry, the Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout is for you.

- Weighing in around 1325g, this boot straddles the beef and touring boot categories due to its four buckles, weight, and walkability.

- Tecnica used Grilamid in the shell, sticking with a tried and true material that molds well and is durable for the life of the boot.

- Tecnica's Ultralight Light Fit lace liner allows you to articulate the fit and feel of the boot just how you like.

- A burly power strap helps to make this boot feel much like an alpine boot on the descent.

- The ski/walk lever has a knotted cord on it, making it easy to switch even with gloves on."

"Bottom line: For how well it skis, remarkably light and walkable"

Interested or want more photos? Message me here or text 360-224-sevenseven83

Thanks!
Alisse

Attachments:
Last edit: 26 Jan 2023 14:45 by Alisse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alisse
  • [Alisse]
More
27 Feb 2023 17:27 #236325 by Alisse
Bump for price drop -- $550 for highly-rated, near-new AT boots!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.