Home > Forum > Categories > Yardsale > FS: '21 Burton Tourist Boots US mens sz. 10.5 (brand new unused in box)

FS: '21 Burton Tourist Boots US mens sz. 10.5 (brand new unused in box)

• Phreadi
  • [Phreadi]
More
25 Apr 2021 16:05 #235049 by Phreadi
These are brand new, unworn and unused 2021 Burton Tourist Boots, snowboard boots that cater to the backcountry snowboarder and splitboarder:https://www.burton.com/us/en/p/mens-burton-tourist-snowboard-boot/W21-170371.html size US Mens 10.5, they run small and are a bit too short for me. I ordered these from a canadian retailer, and returning them is too expensive for me. retail: $499.00YOUR price: $380 (I Paid $388.00 and these are unused) info from Burton's site:--- The ultimate splitboarding boot with innovations that improve both the climb up and the ride down. Skintrack or summit bid, the men's Burton Tourist Snowboard Boot handles the mountains with surefooted confidence. More negative flex than any other boot in the line enhances glide in the skintrack, while an array of insulating features are key on pre-dawn starts or snow camping missions.  Developed with team riders plus the crew at Spark R
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.