Home > Forum > Categories > Site Feedback > missing vintage TAY Hall of Fame thread

missing vintage TAY Hall of Fame thread

• cmosetick
  • [cmosetick]
More
17 Apr 2020 04:39 #167104 by cmosetick
missing vintage TAY Hall of Fame thread was created by cmosetick
In the SMF database, there is a Topic that I started a while back named "TAY Hall Of Fame - Online Edition".
When I search for it using this front end, I am unable to find it at the moment.
The idea for this topic was a place to collect some of the most classic and standout TR's and posts.

This Topic thread has a number of good responses to it, where several people have included links to Trip Reports or general comments that really stand out.
Essentially, defining components of the online text/photo portion of TAY legacy. Or sometimes, just peoples favorite TR's.

There are a number of ways this thread could be resurrected, here is a rough couple ideas:
-"Hall of Fame" could be it's own forum category. The thread could be dug up and perhaps manually copied into a new Topic.

-The URL's pointed to in the vintage Hall Of Fame topic, could be verified for re-direction from old SMF URL's to new URL's.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MtnPavlas
  • [mtnpavlas]
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
25 Apr 2020 23:01 #233717 by MtnPavlas
Replied by MtnPavlas on topic missing vintage TAY Hall of Fame thread
Heya Chris, is it this one?
turns-all-year.com/forum/index/random-tr...nline-edition#230662

I just migrated the entire Random Tracks, as well as, Lift Accessed boards so hopefully that takes care of that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.