Home > Forum > Categories > Random Tracks > Crystal mtn now on a Reservation system

Crystal mtn now on a Reservation system

• DirtyErn
  • [DirtyErn$$2]
More
31 Dec 2021 17:49 #235508 by DirtyErn
Crystal mtn now on a Reservation system was created by DirtyErn
Just got Crystal notice they are going on a reservation system starting 1-4-2022. Nice way to start the new year. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Trolleyman
  • [Inspector]
More
31 Dec 2021 18:23 #235509 by Trolleyman
Replied by Trolleyman on topic Crystal mtn now on a Reservation system
Total bullshit. They required a full IKON Pass to ski any day and now they are changing the rules after reaping the benefits from the sales. Somehow we need to organize and bring a lawsuit against Crystal. They cannot be allowed to simply change the rules after the game has started.

• Lowell_Skoog
  • [Lowell_Skoog]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
01 Jan 2022 12:06 #235511 by Lowell_Skoog
Replied by Lowell_Skoog on topic Crystal mtn now on a Reservation system
www.crystalmountainresort.com/reservations (accessed 1/1/2022):

To help offer the best guest experience possible during a busy season, Crystal Mountain will require lift reservations for all skiers and riders including Ikon Pass holders, local pass holders, and local frequency day products starting Saturday, January 8, 2022. Reservations can be made starting at 9am PT on Tuesday, January 4 at ikonpass.com in My Account. Reservations will be limited to a maximum of 7 per pass holder at one time.

This does seem to be a change in policies. I have an email from Crystal from last spring (dated March 4, 2021) with this statement:

"Reservations have been necessary this season for us to control our capacity in the interest of safety protocols, but we will no longer require reservations to access the mountain next season."

• Subcommander
  • [Durkin314]
More
01 Jan 2022 13:03 #235515 by Subcommander
Replied by Subcommander on topic Crystal mtn now on a Reservation system
Notice that CMAC kids, parents, and coaches are exempt. That was true last year. They have created a privileged class of skiers using the same pass. Years ago my group the 410 Freedom Fighters fought  to preserve skiing in MNRP via Crystal. We won on a technicality. At least we tried. The first thing I did at the time was to go to the press which certainly got attention. Surely Lowell you have press connections. Also there must be a TYAer who is a lawyer. File a law suit.
​​​​​​
​​​​​​

• CMAC
  • [Faroutadventure]
More
01 Jan 2022 14:06 #235519 by CMAC
Replied by CMAC on topic Crystal mtn now on a Reservation system
  Sure glad I didnt buy a pass this year. Probably wont ski Crystal at all any more. Too many other choices for the PNW skiier.
Attachments: