Home > Forum > Categories > Partners Wanted > Looking for touring partner (yaktown based)

Looking for touring partner (yaktown based)

• Patarero
  • [Patarero]
More
30 Dec 2021 08:47 #235502 by Patarero
Wife wrecked her bike and knee, so I'm solo and sans touring partner for the foreseeable future.  Looking to get out tomorrow 12/31 CP, WP, or other environs.  Hit me up if interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• filbo
  • [philgallagher46]
More
06 Jan 2022 12:55 #235550 by filbo
Hey Patarero
I live in Yakima and have been touring from White Pass for many years now.   There has been so much snow since mid Dec. I have just been powder skiing the resort mostly from the ridge adjacent to chair 6.   High pressure looks forecast to move in after the weekend and there could be some nice snow in the Hogback.   I am fairly old now and usually ski the lower Hogback bowl right out the gate near chair 6 down to Miriam Lake and do laps after hiking out below Gunsight back to chair 5.   Gunsight is also a lot of fun these days as well.
Am not averse to a full day of hiking but am a lot slower on the uphill as I used to be.   Anyway if you need a shovel partner give me a shout.   I prefer midweek to the weekend as everything is way less busy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.