Home > Forum > Categories > Partners Wanted > Midweek Baker area partners wanted

Midweek Baker area partners wanted

• kamtron
  • [kamtron]
More
31 Jan 2021 12:53 - 31 Jan 2021 12:53 #234576 by kamtron
Midweek Baker area partners wanted was created by kamtron
I'm looking to expand my list of touring (and resort riding) friends in the Baker area. My job situation at the moment makes it easy to ski in the afternoons midweek. I know a lot of people prefer full days, but I'm looking for folks who would be interested in meeting up around 11/noon and getting in afternoon tours.

About me: In my 30's with more than a decade touring experience first on East coast then in the PNW for the last 8 years, with some trips to more exotic locations here and there. I took AAIRE level 1 and have refreshed my skills each year and am keen to do it again (especially once Baker's beacon park is up and running for the season). I like to ski all kinds of terrain so long as it suits conditions. My wife and I recently moved to Bellingham from Seattle, so we don't know very many people here yet.

What I'm looking for in you: Willingness to meet up and ski midweek 1/2 days in the 542 vicinity. Looking for partners who are solid skiers or boarders, where downhill competency is not an issue. I also want you to have touring experience and avalanche training and an attitude that's okay with taking it easy. If you have a season's pass to Baker, that's a bonus, because I don't have many inbounds partners yet either!

Thanks! Reach out with a private message or respond to the thread.

-Kameron
Last edit: 31 Jan 2021 12:53 by kamtron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DirtyErn
  • [DirtyErn$$2]
More
04 Feb 2021 20:08 #234611 by DirtyErn
Replied by DirtyErn on topic Midweek Baker area partners wanted
Check out the meetup northwest ski and rec there based out of Bellingham and ski Baker 
Hope this help ya 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.