Home > Forum > Categories > Partners Wanted > Looking for a ski partner for this weekend at Hurricane Ridge

Looking for a ski partner for this weekend at Hurricane Ridge

• Animal
  • [Animal]
More
18 Nov 2020 14:32 #234106 by Animal
Hello,
    Time to dust off the skis, and it has been years since I posted in TAY.  Getting out on my skis this weekend on Saturday or Sunday would be nice.  First time out this year and with the early season conditions I want to basically go "hiking" with skis on just to be out an about.  I am thinking heading out to the Obstruction Point area in the Olympics would be nice, but I am always open to Cascaded adventures. So if you are someone who wants to walk around with skis and are looking for a partner this weekend contact me.  Due to COVID we should drive separately.  Basically I plan on keeping in shape this winter through skiing so I am ready for my 2,350 mile hike of the Four Corners Loop starting in March. www.fclta.org 

Safety first so, beacon, probe shovel and knowledge how to use are a mist for me.

Thanks,
Kevin - (The Animal)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2020 23:13 #234142 by COLMAN
Hi Kevin,
Unfortunately I missed your post last week,  I just moved to Port Angeles and would be up for touring on the ridge!

• Animal
  • [Animal]
More
26 Nov 2020 20:42 #234156 by Animal
My wife and I just got back from a hiking trip and I have an appointment set for Saturday morning but I would be up for a ski on Sunday if the ridge is open. If you want to tour up to hurricane Ridge or Hurricane Hill