Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal - 04/10 Last Lift served Wednesday! Awesome!

Crystal - 04/10 Last Lift served Wednesday! Awesome!

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 Apr 2024 16:39 #237390 by ddk
Ski Report - Expected post from CD by now....

Heaven for a rodent! Big fun all my time skiing. Sun, big views north south and everywhere...Skiing? Great hard perfect icy groomers to start...and then Heaven! MIFB was prime groomer old man lazy happy - Heaven...every time I did it till at least late afternoon...okay 1pm...late for me. #1 was having big fun with some of the Amigos which allowed me to be totally in Hamster treadmill mode! Do love that world. Big vert for the hamster ...first 30k plus day in a long time...and it was before 1pm. Groomers I did...which is all I did were very nice...all the way out north to Elksnort bowl, to Valley runs down Bills Face...a number of LS screamers, one Downhill to Rolling K, and by far the premier bullet fun run was GV main groomer to MIFB!!!! MIFB!!!! Ouch!!!! Twas prime.

Other - Got a very late morning ding from #1...we did a MIFB! and it was time for CB lodge rest...They had food...some...what??? Pizza! #1 had the chili...no food for me...still finishing my Hess bread sandwich - very good today.

Other Other - Special folks lot looked kinda full?, rest of A might have pushed half full...lots of folks working for the absolute biggest Crystal Managment problem ever! Ouch! B lot full past the Honey Bucket station, C had cars I think. Drive up and down pretty nice except for the one Wasp working hard! Saw one Elk on the drive up in a really odd place...where?. standing on the side of road looking at the uphill traffic! Funny! Big fun day and a season that is ending to soon for me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2024 17:09 #237391 by CD
Sorry for the late post. I couldn't agree more with ddk's post. Ferkberg was awesome once it softened. And, I took after ddk a couple times, and he was a fast moving dude.

Due to conflicts the rest of the week and travel plans after, today was our last of the season. A great way to end the year and had to stop and just take in the 360 degree view from the top before calling it a day. Like most others, less days this year due to strange weather. A glimpse of our future?

ddk, it's all up to you for the rest of the season.

More
11 Apr 2024 10:00 #237394 by RB2
Arrived for 2nd shift as ddk was packing up at his car. Was told the frontside was un-skiable and didn't see anyone trying, but didn't believe it. Small chicken heads everywhere were soft, bigger ones (the size of T's ass) untested. Skied various aspects on memorial, sunnyside, and rex line from 2pm to closing. Cover thin with rocks in places but was able to work around them -- very fun skiing. photos.app.goo.gl/jd3JXBxJc1Wctfy68