Crystal Sat 3/30

• Quick foot
  • [Quick foot]
More
30 Mar 2024 20:03 - 30 Mar 2024 22:14 #237329 by Quick foot
Crystal Sat 3/30 was created by Quick foot
Big crowd, A, B, C, D, E, and most of H lots were full. This was the most people we've skied with all season. The lines really weren't all that bad, with a little bobbing and weaving and knowing where to go at what time, the longest we waited was probably five minutes. The only bummer we had was the top of chair six. It was a rock pile. My buddy actually took off his skis and walked down to better snow. I took a different route and found a snowy path but I had to ski up hill a bit. We reached a consensus that this was one and done, even though the Powder Bowl side skied pretty well. Nothing off piste was great but there were some good spots. The groomers and the edges of the groomers skied well. The best thing about the day was the gorgeous sunshine. We did get a few afternoon high clouds but they didn't affect the visibility any. It never did get so hot that it got sticky, however it was a windshell, ball cap, sunglasses day. It wasn't hot enough to break out the Hawaiian shirt.
At least eight elk seen at Crystal Village on the way home. Nice beer was enjoyed by both of us at the Naches Tavern. A very good day.
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Mar 2024 22:14 by Quick foot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.