Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal - 02/26 Yee Haa Big Powder Day

Crystal - 02/26 Yee Haa Big Powder Day

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
26 Feb 2024 16:28 #237030 by ddk
Ski Report - BIG! Big deep powder, snowing hard early, vis somewhat iffy at times, snow deep everywhere on the upper mountain, but maybe not blower cold smoke...but it was deep. Had a big leg and lung workout today. Crowd sort of big early, but it spread out rapidly since there was no lineup on REX all morning...kept me doing repeat laps. All the big boy and girl skiers and boarders were out today and ripping hard....many waiting for Southback to open late morning. Did one run down Queens over to SlowSilver for #1...it was surprisingly nice and should be awesome for her tomorrow. Fun day, work out day for me.

Other - Popped into CB lodge and was told there was still some Chicken Noodle soup....Yee Haa....twas very good. No pizza, but they had burgers and other foods....was pretty full up in the lodge when I left.

Other Other - A lot parking was maybe half full, a heck of a lot of cars in B lot....I spaced about C lot since two Crystal garbage trucks pulled out in front of me and I was distracted. Drive up was pretty nice most of the way, some bouncy snow on the Blvd. Drive down was happy and fast. Did notice Elk this morning as I was driving into Greenwater...didn't see any WSP's today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2024 19:22 #237034 by Carbonj
Replied by Carbonj on topic Crystal - 02/26 Yee Haa Big Powder Day
Thanks for yer great and always positive reports keep em comin, southback was very spectacular! Yep deep and heavy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.