Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal - 02/05 Happy Monday

Crystal - 02/05 Happy Monday

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
05 Feb 2024 16:46 #236918 by ddk
Crystal - 02/05 Happy Monday was created by ddk
Ski Report - A little of everything, some good vis, some bad vis (up top), some lite snowflakes, some almost mist and the most pleasant thing some freezing mist on goggles - Yee Haa....Also ultra light crowds (duh, check the xtal cheap tixs this week!), no lift lines anywhere we were, 2+ new on the groomers...fine on LS early, not so much later, great for #1 over on FQex early and I even had a couple of pleasant runs over there also....didn't make it too late in the day, but both of us whimps have tired legs right now.

Other - took a late morning break at CB lodge to warm up and dry out...also a pleasant visit with Myikat, Scotsman and Ms Ferk....plus big onkie glut free burger for #1 and a vegy nice pizza for me....and there was HEAT in the lodge...very nice. Took #1 to the top after that social and I can't say it was grand...scraped off and marginal vis....so twas bail time.

Other Other - A lot was maybe a couple of rows or so, B was getting close to the Honeybucket station and C had cars around. Drive up and down was kinda like late March...record setting times both ways...didn't notice any rodent ungulates again.... where are they all? Twas another day of skiing and it looks like a little new every day might get up back to early December....Yee Haaa!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.