Whistler Blackcomb

• avajane
  • [avajane]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
19 Dec 2023 22:14 #236691 by avajane
Whistler Blackcomb was created by avajane
Unhappy with the hard freeze the last couple of nights, I slept in and took a morning hot tub. Perfect timing, as I got soaked on the Red Chair around 11 something…The fog, flat light, and wind on Harmony was calling me, so I sampled the wintery mix for a run. Pretty good snow. It was raining hard at the Roundhouse so I just took off for the Village on the slick turning wet snow.. Dried off on the 20 minute ride so I did it again…Amazing how good rained on snow can be sometimes. The rain had stopped, so I hopped on Peak to Peak to check out Blackrock. Had a blast on soft, springlike bumps on Jersey Cream and Crystal. Not enough snow to groom - so the bumps build!. Made it back in time to watch two sets of The Hair Farmers at Dusty’s….Slept in, skipped lunch, and
Still got in 18k on what many would call a shit day.. After 4 days of truly “mixed” conditions, I’m still finding fun. Raining hard again tonight, but just a few degrees off…I’m still hoping to get a lucky powder morning up high.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.