Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal - 04/05 Winter and Spring Blue Bird Day

Crystal - 04/05 Winter and Spring Blue Bird Day

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
05 Apr 2023 14:59 #236426 by ddk
Ski Report - Big Blue Bird sky early morning, Big cold winter early, not a Big crowd, Big grooming on the groomers I did (LS/LP/BS/PC/MIFB/LF), Big great skiing off piste from PB to GV Bowl! to EH (well I survived it and sticky slow I5). Big beat myself up kinda day - probably will hurt tomorrow...but with bad weather coming in and the pleasure of skiing with #1 again tomorrow it should still be fun - I hope.   Day went from winter cold smokey snow to spring warming so the mid temp gloves got used.  Big Great Fun Day!  Met and re-met many folks, plus new folks to make the lift rides very entertaining.

Other - Had a late visit to CB lodge...soups the same as recent days, but the Pizza was the thing!  Excellent Big tomato slices with Porchetta and probably other things I didn't notice...very good...Thanks Brody for a great special pizza season. CB lodge was almost a ghost town today.

Other Other - Special folks and A lot parking at the front was a disaster this morning, when I left A lot had lots of cars in it, B lot full past the shuttle stop again and C lot had I gotta say a lot of cars in it...where were all those folks...since the slopes were pretty empty.  Drive up and down was spring fast and happy...though sadly at least one elk had a sad time just past the FS70 road today...I noticed a few elk around Greenwater sports shop...grazing on things.  Fun day for me.... almost totally a Hamster kinda day...but with expanded treadmill skiing from the far south to the far north....ha ha!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.