Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal - 02/10 Normal Friday

Crystal - 02/10 Normal Friday

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
10 Feb 2023 14:34 #236280 by ddk
Crystal - 02/10 Normal Friday was created by ddk
Ski Report - Better than yesterday, Worse than yesterday, Different than yesterday.... Lots of areas firmed up big time from the recent warm spell, off piste even in GV Bowl was kinda bouncy and took repeated hamster runs to make the EXP's happy (probably operator issues early). Grooming pretty good, couple of inches new on the slopes helped, light crowd compared to yesterday's zoo, vis good, vis bad, MIFB is a third wider these days with the new grooming, crowd kept showing up as usual after 10 am....but twas still fun to be skiing and socializing with random folks on REX - even Binx!  Didn't do any radical things - or stupid things...just a hamster in a treadmill kinda day!  And I enjoyed it!

Other - Stopped into CB lodge as is the "new" usual to check the soup - they call it chicken noodle something or other, but it was weird noodle, all kinds of vegys (some really big orange chunks?) and lots of what tasted like andouille sausage? (kinda what I put in my custom Top Ramin), Pizza was back, and it was very very good - multicolored peppers, nice, sweet flavor, some kinda  sausage meat and the slices are big for a oink like me.  And the heater was working.

Other Other - Drive up and down were pretty pleasant mostly at speed, didn't notice any elk today?  Lots of traffic heading up when I left. Special folks' lot was not big enough today, rest of A lot might have pushed 2/3's, B and C had a lot of cars - C full and B typical wide and badly parked rows.... noticed a bunch of buses parked in F lot.   

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.