Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal - 05/08 Happy Moms Day!

Crystal - 05/08 Happy Moms Day!

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
08 May 2022 19:09 #235948 by ddk
Crystal - 05/08 Happy Moms Day! was created by ddk
Special Ski Report (for Binx) - Not much to really report from me.... only skied two runs all morning ... LS and one nasty down MIFB....Fair sized crowd for Mommy's Day (Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there) ...Grooming either not (MIFB) or kinda marginal on LS (groomed narrow path with lots of icy patches from the mass of humans using the only way off the top).  Still had fun skiing what might be the last day of REX (not for lack of snow).  No lift lines on REX today - GVex?  Better vis today but not perfect, colder than yesterday and I did not even make yesterday's amount of time - ouch! Quads got a workout again today.  Twas fun and nice to see a few hard cores....Happy  60th B-day to Mr Joe Dabaker a long time Tayer (and the first I ever talked to)...and also very nice person.  Best turns for me was the secret stash which filled in nicely from yesterday - new at least 5+.  

Other - Drove up early as usual and it was a lonely drive other than all the Elk and a few deer...a employee toasted their car and a deer at the end of the Mud mountain straight section - ouch!  Only noticed one other truck on the road just before the Blvd...Drive down mostly pleasant...paused to talk to Binx while he hunted for the dead Bambi (thought it might be an Elk based on car damage).  A lot was full when I left, B lot passed the shuttle stop,  C was not full but working on it...so it was another happy money spending crowd for the company.  Twas a fun day all in all for another February day in the never ending winter. - where the heck is SPRING?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.