Alpental 4/1

• Quick foot
  • [Quick foot]
More
01 Apr 2022 17:15 #235868 by Quick foot
Alpental 4/1 was created by Quick foot
I arrived about 11 o'clock which worked out pretty well. Things that started to soften up. There were still some firm scraped off areas on the lower chair here and there. I did a couple of runs there to warm up then headed for chair 2.  The best run on the front side of chair 2 was just right down the gut. It had been skied enough so things weren't too gloppy.  I did try some of piste stuff that was just a bit too much work with firm scraped out troughs between big gloppy bumps.  International was pretty good. The top part was a bit too much on the icy side but once you get down that there was actually a little band of chalk snow and then spring snow. lower Nash was a bit more work.  There were more piles of wet snow between the troughs so if you'd like to ski over the tops of the moguls it made it a bit challenging.  The weather was pretty decent. There was some fog with flat light but it came and went and was mostly just at the top. I did have a nice lunch in a lawn chair at my car in filtered sunshine. I left kind of early after doing cycles on the lower chair and then Nash.  There was no crowd at all and it was a fun workout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.