Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal - 02/18 Endless Views

Crystal - 02/18 Endless Views

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
18 Feb 2022 16:44 #235730 by ddk
Crystal - 02/18 Endless Views was created by ddk
Ski Report - Big sun, big views, typically big high speed groomer vert, great grooming in ever changing new areas off of REX (didn't do many of them). Hamster runs typical early with some bump bashing in GV Bowl hard skiers' right side.  Felt cool due to almost skiing fast?  Usual downhill racers of both types in some narrow areas (back side road to LS- OUCH! Jerk self-centered ME people.... oh well).  #1 had a very good day, early on FQex and when we hooked up LS, the Valley and MIFB - only problem for her was the downhill racers.  Had the pleasure of Mr Ross Gregg most of the late morning into the early afternoon when I bailed us home.  Rocks around (everyone could maybe pick up one once in a while), picked up a few today.... not really a problem if you're not straight lining every run.  Only real lift lines where we skied was FQex...not sure about late mid-day on GVex.  Fun day all in all.  Looking forward to crowded winter break next week with hopefully a big snow over the weekend.

Other - Passed through CB lodge long enough to scarf a bowl of Chicken Noodle!  Hadn't planned on leftovers soup today.  #1 got a rice bowl at the shipping container at the base when we left the mountain - she said it was good...all glut free bowls...think I'd bring some glut free teriyaki sauce for myself.

Other - One big custom party bus home in the A lot this morning when we arrived (asked for autographs when we left....lots of laughter) plus 5 others at the front of A lot when we left and one lonely bus down at the end of the A lot, rest of A lot maybe just over half, Carpool lot big and actually had a lot of cars in it(?), rest of C pushing full, B lot well over 3/4 full and cars in D...so there was a bunch of folks somewhere on the mountain. Drive up and down pretty much at cruise control speed...except for the typical lowlands pain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.