• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • ddk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
19 Jan 2022 14:34 #235614 by ddk
Crystal - 01/19 Happy Glass was created by ddk
Ski Report - Oh so happy to be back to at least to a half glass full day!   Better snow, better grooming! better vis! Some almost sun - nice. Big views, ultra-light crowd - lift lines? Notta!  Had fun on good grooming in the Valley and REX (LS and MIFB).  GV Bowl had some nice quality baby bump carveable snow.  Hooked up with #1 on FQex and got her to go up REX for some great runs for her (and me - better than cold FQEX runs). Darn fun day gotta say.

Other - Did a late morning stop at CB lodge, soup was  CHed Broc and I tried it, okay not repeatable for me (not to mention the price - I don't care I far they have to haul those frozen blocks of soup).  Should have had the pizza - looked good today.  #1 tried the gluten free chili - okay but also her last time for that.  

Other Other - As noted a very light crowd day on the mountain.  5 buses in A lot, massive handicap parking area (finally!), rest of A lot maybe halfish,  carpool lot empty, B maybe half and C was pushing full....so a few folks showed up for what for us was a very pleasant fun morning.  PS we bailed early as is usual in the new lazy normal.  Drive up was dark and fast, drive down was early and empty till we got to the never-ending burn logging operation - heard they might be done by next week!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.