Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal - 12/21/2021 Fun in the SUN!

Crystal - 12/21/2021 Fun in the SUN!

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
21 Dec 2021 15:11 #235464 by ddk
Ski Report - Very nice snow today, groomers off of REX and QVex fast and smooth, off piste felt better to me today than yesterday - softish bumps in GV Bowl, MIFB, SunnySide and especially PB! which was very good after you got off the rock fest up top.  Some very nice sunshine and warm temps (wish I'd brought gloves for the pleasant weather).  Big views north, south, east and west.  No lift lines where I was when I was there (might have been lineup in GVex mid-morning since the chairs looked kinda full...and actually a little line up on FQex, but that was mostly cause the line set up was kinda small and weird!).   No lineup on HC today and it was nice to ride it again.  Lots of rocks in places - just got to know where not to go.   Skied the BMW's today and they were happy with the conditions.

Other - As noted not much on lift lines, especially REX - really helps now that chairs can get loaded closer to capacity. Funner day for my brain than yesterday.   CB lodge is till promising Chicken Noodle someday - maybe Wednesday, dang can't go.   Today's soup was the everyday regular Vegan Vegy Lentil....Asked for maybe some variety of single slice pizza - was told no way cause anything but pepperoni and cheese does not sell enough - I don't think so, gotta harass the accounting staff and management!

Other Other - Pay lot marginally half full, saw the carpool area at the top of C lot - how full? rest of C almost full, B had a lot of cars, D was full.  Drive up early very pleasant today, drive down was pleasant enough, got to drive the dirt road bypass again this afternoon - yee haa.  Lots of fog and clouds from Mud Moutain Dam both directions in the lowlands....sure glad I spent the morning up in the sunshine....Clouds and fog really looked nice up towards the Pass and Stevens.   Very fun morning, sadly it might be a while before I get up again....so somebody needs to post and make me feel even worse.  Have a Great Christmas and Happy New Year if you're into those things.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.