Crystal - 12/20

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
20 Dec 2021 14:40 #235459 by ddk
Crystal - 12/20 was created by ddk
Ski report - Snow quality was interesting...boot top new light on top of very firm snow from the weekend (mainly warm Saturday) ...so it was dont sit back on your skis kinda day, rocks in high use areas that I did - mainly some areas on LS, GV bowl was not bad and improved as my brain improved.  Was  kinda lazy mentally so did the figure eight route - REX to GV blow, GV chair to LS mainly, thought about other options...but...Vis was mostly good early, bumps are out there and are pleasant when you know where they are. Snowing most of the morning, felt warm at times and cold at others.  So - what was it like?   Hhhhhmmmmm I bailed around noon.
Other - CB lodge was open and had Vegan Vegy Lentil again today, pizza by the slice looked marginal (need to complain for Beter single slice options - I'm not carrying a whole pizza in my pack for the better versions).   Was told that Chicken Noodle will be on tomorrows afternoon bag run...but will not be available till Wednesday - not good for my schedule.  

Other Other - Drive up early and okay with snow on 410 from Mud Mt.  Blvd was the best part, but some downhill lady flipped her car early this morning - happy I missed that part.  Drive down was slushy pleasant at almost speed.   Pay lot was maybe half full, C full, B pushing full as was D lot - so a few folks on the mountain and lots of cars heading up as I left. No real lift lines other than the early morning rush - and it was early.  The kids are out of school.

Another work out day getting the quads in shape.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Dec 2021 15:00 #235460 by CD
Replied by CD on topic Crystal - 12/20
Why the blvd was closed for a while this morning: 

Attachments:

• CMAC
  • [Faroutadventure]
More
24 Dec 2021 12:21 #235478 by CMAC
Replied by CMAC on topic Crystal - 12/20
I heard her nickname is"Flipper"