Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal - 04/09 Sun Back

Crystal - 04/09 Sun Back

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
09 Apr 2021 15:01 #234996 by ddk
Crystal - 04/09 Sun Back was created by ddk
Ski Report - Nice day, light crowd, very nice groomers, mentally slow day so I did not do  a lot of "big" things, we (#1 and I) skied most of our kinda short day with Mr Ferk. Did LS and MIFB, plus some GV runs and a Kellys Gap run that was very nice except for Lower E which was pretty much mashed potatoes (cold potatoes).  Lots of off piste pretty much cut up yesterday and did not look very appealing.  GV Bowl had some okay snow, but the ice underneath was noticeable to me.  Lots of sun but it did not feel very warm to me - though some spots protected from the slight breeze did feel almost hot.  #1 had a great day and keeps building up her stamina!

Other - Split a glut burger and fries with #1, Mr Ferk had a very big pepperoni pizza that did not impress him (quality of the pizza this season has not been as good as in past years).  Pay lot was maybe half full, B 2/3ish, C pushing full and cars in D - so a fair number of folks were somewhere on the mountain. Drive up very quiet, drive down after finally getting past a  small stupid group of cars (lead car was one of those white suv's that you cant tell for sure if it was a WASP or not).  No elk noticed by us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.