Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Crystal 03/05 Another Bonus Day

Crystal 03/05 Another Bonus Day

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
05 Mar 2020 16:07 #233596 by ddk
Crystal 03/05 Another Bonus Day was created by ddk
Short Report - Great sun, great snow, great skiing with the Ferkinator all day, great that he
let me ski PB to my hearts content - at least 7 times, it was great and the best snow
on the mountain. Heard early afternoon that the front side of REX was very nice and soft, so for
my last run today did SunnySide with Mr Ferk and it was nice, should have done it more.
Only skied GV Bowl/MIFB and LS early, all nice. Noticed the green light on HC early - and that
started the Hamster Treadmill. Snow on north facing all happy stryo (PB, GV Bowl and SnortElk bowl),
south facing by noon was primo soft mush. No lift lines, not many folks around but more than Tuesday.
Lots of folks saying its been a great three day run of spring skiing (sad I missed yesterday). Shoulda
skied BP's - noticed late some folks carving some nice turns in there. Lower E was soft bumps late
morning and heard that Upper E skied nice yesterday. All in all a mighty fine day!

Other - Random soups at CB lodge, pizza was good today. Pay lot massive again and massively empty.
4 1/2 buses (heard do to the virus frenzy that lots of money making functions at Crystal
are getting canceled. Car pool section might have been full, actually cars in C and B, but not
a lot. RV parking was filling up for the weekend. Drive up and down was pleasant today with
no Elk noticed.

Other - still waiting for a EH report?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2020 17:50 #233597 by Binx
Replied by Binx on topic Re: Crystal 03/05 Another Bonus Day
Ddk, only 7 laps on Powder bowl?
You must have left early! 12:00-1:00?
Don't let your drive time exceed your ski time.
Great day of skiing. :D

• ddk
  • [ddk]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
05 Mar 2020 18:34 #233598 by ddk
Replied by ddk on topic Re: Crystal 03/05 Another Bonus Day
Made it till 2!