Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > White Pass is a blast!

White Pass is a blast!

• Rid2BFree
  • [Rid2BFree]
More
10 Apr 2007 22:42 #213044 by Rid2BFree
White Pass is a blast! was created by Rid2BFree
Ok, so I must admit that I am unusually fond of this area, but we had a great day at White Pass. Put my 6 year old in a lesson for the morning which meant that we could shoot down the groomers in and out of the trees for some knee deep powder. (All right, powder is 'always' knee deep when you tele.) Really, the snow was fantastic for April and has us so very excited for the possiblities in the higher elevations as we enter the spring ski season!
When my son joined us, we continued to have a great time enjoying the mix of sun and snow flurries. And although it was only one chair running today, that was all we needed considering the 2-for-1 price making it only $31 for 3 people to ski!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Volcanogrrl
  • [Volcanogrrl]
More
11 Apr 2007 06:06 #213045 by Volcanogrrl
Replied by Volcanogrrl on topic Re: White Pass is a blast!
oooohhhhh!!!!!!!! I keep reading these great reports about White Pass and it's killing me. Yesterday was the day to go but I had so many meetings scheduled. That wouldn't have been so bad, but also had a class of 6th-graders to work with... You can ditch meetings and live with yourself, but ditch a kid and you have SERIOUS karma issues. I'm hoping my good behaviour will result in another pow day this year... ::)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.