Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > January 11, Stevens Pass

January 11, Stevens Pass

• BrianLee
  • [BrianLee]
More
11 Jan 2006 18:58 #212160 by BrianLee
January 11, Stevens Pass was created by BrianLee
What a birthday pow day! Got to Stevens at 8am to the sonds of bombs a blastin! The official report of 9 inches was way off. I found myself in chest deep snow all day long. I couldn't believe people who left after the first run saying it was too deep. Sure it was so deep that you could only point it just about anywhere. The exception being Schims Meadow where it was steep and deep and pure goodness! Fat turns all day long and nobody around. What a treat! Looks like many more pow days will be upon us soon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2006 02:17 #212161 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic Re: January 11, Stevens Pass
It was definitely too deep for my world piste's, so I switched to the board and had a sic day. The backside was super deep. You just had to keep em pointed. After totally exhausting my legs the dog and I had fun in the parking lot watching all the people getting stuck. It was a deep 9 inches. I did notice a lot of people getting stuck first thing in the am and could see how it may be too deep for the uninitiated.<br>T ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.