Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > Decemeber 30, 2005, Stevens in the Dark

Decemeber 30, 2005, Stevens in the Dark

• Tophervw
  • [Tophervw]
More
31 Dec 2005 04:39 - 31 Dec 2005 04:39 #212082 by Tophervw
Decemeber 30, 2005, Stevens in the Dark was created by Tophervw
Got on the hill about 6pm due to lengthy delays in the Kirkland, Woodinville, and Monroe areas....I give monroe a D in city planning in regards to traffic flow.  However made the best of it, many a lengthy traverse into little used nooks below seventh heaven into the boulder fields.  Also got some great lines in the void directly below the top of hogsback exp.  There are some sneakers lingering however under the new fluff.  All and all a great 4 hr endeavor....ps if anybody has a whistler EDGE card Friday night tickets are $17 and change....my  math works out to appx. $1 a ride. ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2005 10:50 #212087 by Trent
Thanks for the Tip on the Edge card deal. Can you use it just Fridays or can you use it any night?

• Telemon
  • [Telemon]
More
31 Dec 2005 11:52 #212089 by Telemon
I found out about the Edge Card on Wednesday. I could have saved myself $12.00 US if I had known to bring it along on the trip. Consequently, it cost me pretty well as much in Canadian currency to ski at Stevens as a regular day at Whistler. Good thing that it was a great day, as you can see below.

• Tophervw
  • [Tophervw]
More
01 Jan 2006 03:57 #212091 by Tophervw
Replied by Tophervw on topic Re: Decemeber 30, 2005, Stevens in the Dark
Trent~<br><br>Edge card is a good bonus, it is worth a $12 disc. on weekdays and $8 I believe on weekends. but lets keep it quiet so they dont wise up...ehh! and telemon yes a canadian currency day at whistler is the way to go... I dunno who crunched the financials vs terrain/party scene ratio at all our local mtns the past few years but I'm for Whistler over any local mtn for $50 USD any day..I've been known to day trip it when things area really good up there ;D.