Home > Forum > Categories > Lift Accessed Ski Reports > December 30th , 2005, White pass

December 30th , 2005, White pass

• Robie
  • [Robie]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
30 Dec 2005 14:55 #212078 by Robie
December 30th , 2005, White pass was created by Robie
Maybe 8-10 new medium density .tree skiing is good but not as good as it gets. Another 2 ' would help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2005 05:00 #212083 by filbo
Replied by filbo on topic Re: December 30th , 2005, White pass
if you ever want to tour be more than happy to show you around.

More
31 Dec 2005 06:36 #212085 by JW
Replied by JW on topic Re: December 30th , 2005, White pass
I've lived my whole life around Seattle and never took the drive over to ski White Pass. I was considering a solo tour up at Paradise when I recieved word that Robie was also looking to put off working in favor of snowplay. AM telemetry showed another 11 at Paradise(sweet!)so we headed to White Pass fearing a lengthy stay at the Longmire lot. <br>The rain turned to snow at about 3500 ft , just enough east flow at the pass to keep it snowing. The 10" or so of fresh had been put down at 25 to 27 degrees so it held up pretty well. It also seemed fairly well bonded to the crust underneath. I was impressed by the number of good ways there are to come down from the main chair. I'll surely be returning midweek for some more of that fine tree skiing. <br>As we were having our après ski beer, Robie looked at my altimeter and decided the total wasn't high enough. Back to the top one more time ......a great day!....Jerry

More
31 Dec 2005 06:43 #212086 by JW
Replied by JW on topic Re: December 30th , 2005, White pass
Filbo, Thanks for the invite I'll keep it in mind. I moved my post to this thread after I saw Robie had beaten me to it.