Home > Forum > Categories > Yardsale > Rossignol Experience 88's 187cm. and bindings. Last season's model.

Rossignol Experience 88's 187cm. and bindings. Last season's model.

• Skiteach
  • [dkoon]
More
13 Mar 2023 19:20 - 13 Mar 2023 19:24 #236377 by Skiteach
These are virtually new skis, as I only skied them one time last season before getting injured. One small blemish/surface level scratch/mark on the bottom of one of the skis, not deep at all. Look NX 12 adjustable bindings. As mentioned, only skied one time. In excellent condition. A groom ripper. I'm in Portland. 
Email me for pictures if you'd like. 
$450. 
Thanks! 

Overview: Designed for the frontside-inclined skier who can't resist dipping off the groomers when the snow is soft, the Rossignol Experience 88 Ti Skis are a fantastic choice for anyone seeking true all mountain performance. Their combination of all terrain rocker and a versatile 88mm waist width make them a blast in the fluffy stuff, while the Titanal layup and Line Control Technology combine for supremely quiet, stable and powerful performance on firmer ground. Whether laying trenches on the groomed or painting turns through virgin snow, these all mountain rippers deliver an experience to remember. Features: Best Use: All-Mountain Tip/Waist/Tail (mm): 127/88/117 Tail Shape: Flat Rocker Profile: All-Terrain Rocker Skill Level: Advanced Turn Radius (m): 15m @ 173 Construction: Rectangular Sidewalls Core: HD Core Ti Flex: 8/10 Other Features: Air Tip VAS
Last edit: 13 Mar 2023 19:24 by Skiteach.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.